Catalina Yacht Charter on Good Life
12 Hours | 6 Passengers | 2 Crew | $2,850
Take a 4-hour marine safari from Marina del Rey or Redondo Beach to Catalina Island. On your Catalina yacht charter, you’ll enjoy the sights and sounds of the California coast off the port side of the boat and the wide open Pacific Ocean off the starboard side. Once there, you’ll spend the day relaxing in a private cove or moored in Avalon or Two Harbors. Spend your afternoon exploring the island before a beautiful sunset cruise back to Marina del Rey. 12 Hours in total.
Lowest Price Guarantee!
6 Passenger Maximum
Redondo Beach pickup/drop-off available
50% Deposit required to book
Catalina Island Day Trips
Daily at 9am returning at 9pm
Departing from Marina del Rey
The vessel will arrive at Dock 55, 13701 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 5 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
Paid parking is available at Fisherman’s Village.
Catalina Island Yacht Charter Day Trip
Cruise out of Marina del Rey into Santa Monica Bay, past Palos Verdes and on to Avalon, Two Harbors or one of Catalina’s many secluded coves.
Allow us to pamper you as you and your guests experience LA like never before.
Premium food, beverage and other add-on packages can be added by calling us after checkout and you are always welcome to bring your own food and drink. Our friendly staff will be happy to store it onboard and serve it to you as needed.
Good Life is our most popular and affordable yacht. At 42′ there is plenty of interior and exterior space. Lounge on the bow’s comfortable sun pads, admire the views from the the flybridge or make use of the plush salon. There is room for 6 anywhere on the boat. All packages include artisan snacks and beverages.
- 42’ Flybridge (seats 6)
- Romantic Flybridge Dining Area
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Plush salon with 360º views
- Twin diesel engines
- Live bait tank on swim step
- Gunnel rod holders
- Bow sun pads
- Swim step w/swim step shower
- Magma BBQ
- Standup Paddle
6 Passenger Maximum
+11% Marina del Rey wharfage fee added during checkout
Redondo Beach pickup/drop off +$400 during checkout
- U.S. Coast Guard certified Captain
- Professional Interior Service Crew
- Itinerary based shore tender service
- Catalina Island Dock Usage and Mooring Costs
- Ice, Bottled Water & Fuel
- 11% Marina del Rey wharfage fee added during checkout
- Gratuity (please tip the crew that takes care of you)
- Food & Beverage (You may bring your own)
- On-shore Excursions, Meals or Other Expenses
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Missed Tender Water Taxi or Ferry Service
- Liquors, beers and bottled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.